Children are expected to wear a school uniform consisting of:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore (Black or dark blue is not a substitute for grey);
- Jade or White polo shirt, shirt or blouse;
- Navy-blue jumper or cardigan;
- Black shoes
- Navy-blue coat
In school children wear 'in-door' shoes or slippers. If they chosse to wear shoes, then they need a pair for outdoor use at break and lunch-time play that will get muddy.
Children must have a PE Kit in school (except when being washed) consisting of:
- Navy-blue shorts;
- Team coloured T-shirt (one of four colours specified on admission and remaining the same throughout school);
- Trainers for outdoor use, which can double as outdoor shoes;
- Blue draw-string PE Kit bag.
Each child requires a Navy-blue book bag.
There is very little storage space in school, so generally your child requires no other equipement.
Our official uniform supplier is School Trends. You can follow the link below to their website.
Only children admitted to school (Reception to Year 6) are expected to wear the unifrom. Although School Trends offer items of clothing with our badge, this is not a requirement of the uniform, so don't feel restricted. It is only the colour and style that are necessary, and other suppliers can provide clothing of the specified colours.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others