We work together with the families of north Hartlepool to develop a community that will Enhance, Enrich and Extend life opportunities for young and old alike, so that individuals can:
- confidently seek solutions for themselves;
- contribute to the community using their skills and abilities;
- engage with the concerns of local people in order to identify community needs;
- become a future leader of their community;
- use a mechanism to solve problems in their lives, their streets, their community;
- be part of an inclusive, outward-looking community that is aspirant and solution focused;
And, will not need to ‘qualify’ for the next regeneration project . . .
Inclusive - Together we will support all the young people and families of our community so that as far as possible their needs can be met within our community
Subsidiarity - Matters are dealt with at the most local level: organisations work individually, in partnership with one another or in our entirety, as appropriate to the task.
Mutuality - Recognising that it would be impossible for one partner to meet the ‘core offer’, each organisation supports access across the locality so that together our provisions complement rather than unnecessarily duplicating each other’s services.
Benificence - In all we do collectively and severally, we seek to avoid and mitigate any adverse or harmful impact upon each other, our community and those agencies at work within it.
Recognising that collectively we have a responsibility for the learning and care of all children accessing settings or living within the locality, we aim
- To ensure delivery of the ‘core offer’ of ‘extended schools’ for all members of our community;
- To empower a system of brokerage bringing together providers with the community they serve to find better solutions;
- To act together to influence change for the better;
- To celebrate the good in our community;
- To endeavour to raise funds to support work in the local community;
So that future services will be deliver, within our communities that are wholly integrated, needs led and solution focused interventions, that support children and families where they live.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others